Within the thriving 97-acre Canary Wharf estate, the Newfoundland building is topping out to reach its full height of 220 metres (729 ft.), the build comprising 636 private rented apartments, is shaping up as an iconic figure on the London skyline. Newfoundland will be a world class mixed use development over a total of 58 floors, at the western end of the Canary Wharf Estate, close to the River Thames.
Media Control Management’s works included
- Validation of ER’s to MEPH sub-contractors design review.
- Commissioning-ability studies on MEPH installation schematics.
- Review of commissioning documentation.
- Witness commissioning contractor’s activities on behalf of MEPH contractor.
- Representative of MEPH contractor during demonstration to Client.
- Tracking progress of all commissioning activities.