One Blackfriars is a magnificent sculptured building looking down on the River Thames, the 170-metre high tower with 274 apartments and 161 bedroom hotel, ideally placed to embrace London’s rich cultural life on the South Bank. With sweeping views across the city and built to a unique design by award-winning Simpson Haugh Architects, One Blackfriars is set to be a beacon of architectural brilliance. The building has been expertly created for its residents to enjoy the very best that London has to offer.
Media Control Ltd Works included
- Commissioning of M.V.H.R’s
- Commissioning of HIU’s
- Commissioning of TMV’s
Media Control Management’s works included.
- Commissioning consultant on behalf of Main contractor to validate shell & Core MEPH contractor.
- Validation of ER’s to MEPH sub-contractors design review.
- Commissioning-ability studies on MEPH installation schematics.
- Review of commissioning documentation.
- Witness commissioning contractor’s activities on behalf of MEPH contractor.
- Representative of MEPH contractor during demonstration to Client.
- Tracking progress of all commissioning activities.