St George Wharf Tower, also known as the Vauxhall Tower, is a residential skyscraper in Vauxhall, London, and part of the St George Wharf development. At 181 metres (594 ft) tall with 50 storeys, it is the eighth-tallest building in London and the tallest residential building in the United Kingdom.
The building is divided into three distinct parts—a base that houses the communal facilities of the building, a middle section containing most of the apartments; and an upper section where the façade reduces in diameter to provide 360-degree terraces and a wind turbine that tops the structure.
Special stairs for the luxury lower penthouse apartments are supplied, in which one of these apartments there is a 360-degree view across London.
Media Control Ltd works included
- Commissioning of M.V.H.R’s
- Commissioning of HIU’s
- Commissioning of TMV’s
Media Control Management’s works included.
- Commissioning consultant on behalf of Main contractor to validate shell & Core MEPH contractor.
- Validation of ER’s to MEPH sub-contractors design review.
- Commissioning-ability studies on MEPH installation schematics.
- Review of commissioning documentation.
- Witness commissioning contractor’s activities on behalf of MEPH contractor.
- Representative of MEPH contractor during demonstration to Client.
- Tracking progress of all commissioning activities.